Camera Ready Guideline
In order for your paper to be included in the ICITEE 2018 proceedings and submitted to IEEE Xplore®, you need to complete the following steps:
- Register for the conference with payment and completing the registration process.
- Prepare final manuscript according to IEEE template.
- Formatting and verification using IEEE PDF eXpress™ to generate IEEE Xplore® compliant PDF.
- Get and Upload your eCopyright form to EDAS.
- Upload your camera-ready paper (IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF) to EDAS (Authors must upload eCopyright in EDAS before a camera-ready paper. Otherwise, the EDAS system will not allowed you to upload your camera-ready paper).
1. Conference Registration
At least one author of each accepted paper must register and complete the payment before 1 June 2018 (author registration deadline) in order that the accepted paper will appear in the proceedings and be scheduled for presentation.
Payment and registration details can be found at: http://icitee.ugm.ac.id/registration.php
Note that the Gala Dinner has been included in the registration for all participants. The registration is open until 1 June 2018.
2. Final Manuscript Preparation
Papers must be written on A4-format page according to the IEEE template manuscripts of minimum four (4) pages and up to six (6) pages in length. Submissions exceeding 6 pages will be charged extra page length. Maximum accepted pages are eight (8) pages. Papers should NOT have page numbers, headers, and footers. IEEE template can be downloaded at:
3. Formatting and IEEE Xplore® compliance
In order to assure that all submitted PDF files are IEEE Xplore® compliant, your paper must pass format check using IEEE PDF Xpress™.
You must use IEEE PDF eXpress™ to generate or verify an IEEE Xplore® compliant PDF. We strongly recommend that all final submissions be created using the IEEE PDF eXpress™ service. The IEEE PDF eXpress™ service can convert your paper from a wide range of formats to IEEE Xplore®-compatible PDFs. The service is free of charge for ICITEE 2018 authors. The guideline can be found here:
4. IEEE eCopyright Upload
A signed or electronically signed copyright form must be submitted before a camera-ready paper. This has to be upload electronically to EDAS. Please note that you will need the EDAS submission number for the eCopyright/Copyright Form.
Two ways to get IEEE (Electronic) Copyright Form:
- IEEE Electronic Copyright (eCopyright) Form from EDAS (recommended) – see the instructions here or
- IEEE Copyright Form (in DOC form or PDF form) – For this option, an author needs to print and scan the signed copyright form, and then upload it to the EDAS system.
5. Camera-Ready Paper Upload
Please follow the instructions here in preparing your final manuscript (camera-ready paper). All the camera-ready papers that passed the step no. 3 above have to be submitted using the PROCEEDINGS under EDAS system by 1 June 2018. To submit the camera-ready paper, you need to complete the steps below.
Authors missing the camera-ready papers deadline should contact the following email addresses: