Prepare your IEEE compliant camera-ready paper
Please prepare your camera-ready paper (final manuscript), which is IEEE Xplore® compliant.
- Please make sure that you have formatted your manuscript according to IEEE Manuscript Template for Conference Proceedings (download the template).
- A manuscript writing by either Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) or LaTeX template (.tex) must be converted to PDF before uploading to IEEE PDF eXpress™. To convert manuscripts in Microsoft Word to PDF, you can use online services. Examples include Adobe, PDFonline or FreePDFConvert. There is also free or cheap software that installs as a printer driver and performs that conversion, including PrimoPDF. Remember that all fonts used in the manuscript must be embedded in PDF – how to check a list of PDF embedded fonts, and embed all missing fonts into pdf.
- The converted manuscript in PDF must subsequently be uploaded to IEEE PDF eXpress™ service. The IEEE PDF eXpress™ service will generate and verify an IEEE Xplore® compliant PDF, which is ready for final submission to EDAS system.
Documents for final submission
Please prepare the documents listed below before final submission
- IEEE compliant camera-ready paper in PDF, generated from IEEE PDF eXpress™ service (click here for IEEE PDF eXpress guidelines).
- Copyright transfer form (either traditional Copyright or eCopyright form in PDF). You have to prepare the form; and sign it manually and scan the signed form, or sign it electronically using IEEE Electronic Copyright service.
Importantly remind that authors must use the IEEE compliant camera-ready PDF, as listed in point 1, for final submission. Otherwise, IEEE will reserve the right to exclude a paper from distribution in IEEE Xplore digital library.
- After receiving e-mail from EDAS requesting camera-ready paper upload, please log in to EDAS (https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=22473) using your EDAS login username.
- Select your paper title from the tab “My papers” on the top of the EDAS page.
- Select the Copyright form icon as below:
Or this :
- Upload the signed copyright form in PDF or electronically record copyright for your paper by following instructions in EDAS :
- Select the Final manuscript icon as below:
Or this :
- Upload the new version of your manuscript (IEEE compliant camera-ready paper in PDF).